Monday, September 17, 2007

Week 5, Thing 10: Online image generators

This is the most fun 'thing' I have done so far.
My favourite online image generator site is
The Generator Blog. You could seriously spend hours checking out all the links there. I kind of felt like I was doing non-work-related stuff on company time...

However I found this very cool Bob Dylan Message Generator. I thought I would stick with the cataloguing theme so that it was at least semi-work-related.

I decided to go with this image for my blog, from Comic Strip Generator. This sums it up really.

3 comments:

The Cat in the Hat said...

I can just imagine Bob Dylan holding up signs to do with cataloguing!!

Nice Guy said...

Largest collection of image generators on www.CustomSignGenerator.com. Goof off at work even more!

Marsha Bennett said...

Haha yes I know Ruth!